With WeShare's mobile card reader, you can now accept donations and payments from any iPad, iPod, or iPhone and never say no to a sale again. It's perfect for festivals, auctions, bake sales, fundraisers, or anywhere you want to accept credit cards.
If you have not yet purchased a WeShare mobile card reader, please contact your Engagement Manager. If you have already purchased one and not set it up yet, click here. If you have already purchased one and have set it up, here's how to use your device:
How to Use Your Mobile Card Reader
1. Make sure your WeShare mobile card reader is plugged into the audio jack of your connected iPad, iPod, or iPhone device. Turn on the device and click the WeShare
2. Select the Collection
that the donation or payment is going to. Note that only
Giving Opportunities set up as Collections
will show up within the app.
3. Select a donation or payment amount listed or click Enter Custom Amount
to choose a different amount.
4. Once an amount is selected, click the blue Continue to Swipe
5. Swipe the credit card through the mobile card reader. The name, encrypted card number, and expiration date will appear on the screen briefly.
6. A signature screen will now appear. Ask the cardholder to sign the screen using their finger and click Finish
7. If you wish to view this transaction, it will immediately appear in the Transaction Activity Log
of your WeShare site and a user account will be created. Log in from any computer and you will be able to see it.
If you have any further questions regarding the WeShare Mobile Reader, please contact your Engagement Manager.