With WeShare's mobile card reader, you can now accept donations and payments from any iPod or iPhone and never say no to a sale again. It's perfect for festivals, auctions, bake sales, fundraisers, or anywhere you want to accept credit cards.
If you have not yet purchased a WeShare mobile card reader, please contact your Engagement Manager for details. If you have already purchased one, here's how to set up your device:
How to Set Up Your Mobile Card Reader
1. Take your WeShare mobile card reader and insert it into the audio jack of your iPod
2. Click on the App Store
icon and search for the WeShare Mobile Payments
3. Click the download icon to Download
the app. Once your download is complete, click to Open.
4. When the app opens, tap the blue Setup
button to connect it to your WeShare site.
5. Enter your unique WeShare site address into the Enter Site Name
box and click Connect
. For example, if your site name is saintmary.weshareonline.org
, enter saintmary
into the box.
6. Enter your WeShare Administrator login information into the corresponding Email Address
boxes and click Connect
Your site is now configured and ready to accept payments. For a step-by-step walkthrough of the payment process, click here